Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in Thane mall, no injuries reported | Thane News – Times of India


THANE: A fire broke out at the kitchen of a theatre on Saturday at the high street Mall in the Kapurbawdi area of Thane.
No casualty or injury was reported in the incident, said a civic official.

Avinash Sawant, head of regional disaster management cell of Thane Municipal Corporation said that the incident occurred at around 11.20pm at the kitchen of cinema star which is located on the third floor of the mall.
The officer added that as soon as the fire was reported, the fire brigade personnel as well as a jumbo water tanker and two fire tenders were pressed in to douse the fire.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.