DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Recruitment 2022: The Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management, (DRDO-CEPTAM) has invited applications from candidates to apply for the Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A posts. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website drdo.gov.in from today September 03, 2022. A total of 1901 vacant posts will be filled in the organization through this recruitment drive. Candidates can check the important dates, application link and other details here.Also Read – JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key Objection Window Opens at jeeadv.ac.in. Check Details Here
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Registration Dates
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 23rd September 2022
- Opening date for online application: 03 rd September 2022, Time: 1000 Hrs
- Closing date for submission of application: 23 rd September 2022, Time: 1700 Hrs
- Tentative Date of Tier-I Exam(CBT) TO BE ANNOUNCED ON DRDO WEBSITE
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B): 1075 Posts
- Technician-A (Tech-A): 826 Posts
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Salary
- Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B): Pay matrix Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules
- Technician-A (Tech-A): Pay Matrix Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India Rules.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B): Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects, recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in the required Discipline. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Candidates whose results of the final examination awaiting as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are NOT eligible and hence should not apply. B.Sc. candidates must have read the required subject for at least 02 years in the course of B.Sc. programme. Please note that the candidates possessing higher qualification, viz., M.Sc. or B.Tech. or B.E. or Ph.D. degree etc., as on crucial date of eligibility, shall NOT be considered for the recruitment. Mere fulfilment of the minimum eligibility does not entitle any candidate to claim his/her candidature for selection to any post.
- Technician-A (Tech-A): Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute; and (ii)Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the required discipline; Or Certificate of minimum one year duration from a recognised Institution in the required discipline if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award Certificate in that discipline Or National Trade Certificate in the required discipline; Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required discipline.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Selection Process
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the education qualification and selection process through the notification given below. Also Read – NEET UG Result 2022: NTA NEET Result to be Declared Soon at neet.nta.nic.in; Read Here
How to Apply Online For DRDO CEPTAM 10 DRTC Jobs?
- All candidates must apply online through the link DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on the DRDO website (https://www.drdo.gov.in).
- Applications submitted by other means/modes will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.