IGNOU Admission 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) has started the registration process for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programmes for its July 2022 session. Candidates who want to take admissions can fill out their application form through the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The last date to apply online is July 31, 2022.Also Read – AP SSC Result 2022 to be Declared on June 6: Here’s How to Check Score on bse.ap.gov.in
“Admission in MBA and MCA Programmes opened for July 2022 Admission in AICTE-approved MBA and MCA Programmes has started for the July 2022 session. MBA and MCA Programmes are offered in both ODL and Online modes. Link ODL : https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Online: https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/programmes,” IGNOU wrote in a tweet. Also Read – India Post GDS Recruitment 2022: Last Date to Apply For 38,926 Gramin Das Sevaks Posts Today; Apply Now at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Admission in MBA and MCA Programmes opened for July 2022
Admission in AICTE-approved MBA and MCA Programmes has started for the July 2022 session. MBA and MCA Programmes are offered in both ODL and Online modes.
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) June 5, 2022
IGNOU Admission 2022: Here’s How to Apply For MCA, MBA Programme
- Go to the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Click here for new registration.’
- Enter the registration details, such as the applicant’s name, password, and email id.
- Login again using the generated ID and password.
- Fill in the admission form, and pay the registration fee.
- Download the IGNOU admission form and take a printout of it for future reference.