HP TET admit cards 2022: The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBoSE) on Wednesday released the admit card for the HP teacher eligibility test (TET) 2022 exams. The HP TET exam will be conducted on July 31, 2022. The candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the admit card on the official website of the board i.e. hpbose.org.Also Read – CBSE Result 2022 Big Update: Board Likely To Announce Class 10, Class 12 Results Soon, Check Expected Dates
The candidates must note that the HPTET admit card will contain all the relevant information like candidate’s roll number, examination centre, date and time and other personal information. Also Read – HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 OUT: Priyanka And Devangi Sharma Top HP Board Class 10 results; Here’s How To Check Marks
HP TET Admit Cards 2022: Steps To Download
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned the steps through which they can download the HP TET Admit Cards 2022 Also Read – HPBOSE 10th Result 2022: Himachal Pradesh to Declare Class 10 Term 2 Result Tomorrow; Check Steps to Download Marksheet
- Visit the official website hpbose.org
- Click on the TET-June (2022)
- Enter your login details and submit
- Your admit card will appear on your screen
- Check and save the admit card for future purposes
The board has released the hall tickets for two exams scheduled to be held on July 31, 2022- TGT (non-medical) TET and Language teacher TET. It is important to note that the admit cards for all the exams will be published 4 days before the date of examination reads the official notification.
Here are some of the important details:
- The board has released the hall tickets for two exams scheduled to be held on July 31, 2022- TGT (non-medical) TET and Language teacher TET.
- Four other exams- TGT (Arts) TET, TGT (Medical) TET, Punjabi TET and Urdu TET are scheduled to be held on August 7 and August 13, 2022.
- Admit card for these exams will be published on August 3 and August 9, 2022.
- HPBoSE has already conducted J.B.T TET and Shastri TET exam on July 24, 2022.
- The exam will be of 150 marks having 150 objective type questions.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for candidates is 60% of the total marks.