Apex Legends Mobile new Legend Crypto
Crypto functions a bit differently in Apex Legends Mobile compared to the PC and console versions, thanks to the mobile-exclusive perks system. Respawn has revealed the abilities and perks of Crypto, which are listed below:
- Neurolink (Passive) – Your surveillance drone marks enemies and traps for your squad within 30 metres.
- Surveillance Drone (Tactical) – Deploy a pilotable drone for surveillance.
- Drone EMP (Ultimate) – Your drone will set off an EMP blast that deals Shield damage, disables traps, and slows enemies.
- Self Destruct – Destroyed drones explode after 3 seconds and slow and damage enemies caught in its radius.
- Hidden User – Become semi-transparent while controlling drones.
- System Scan – Drone reveals an enemy’s HP and armour after 3 seconds of scanning.
- Shut Down – Your Ultimate also damages HP but cannot kill an enemy.
- Lag Bomb – Drone can launch an EMP bomb that slows enemies and deals damage.
- Salvage Operation – Drone can retrieve items.
- Battle Adaptation – Using your Finisher adds 100 points to your EVO Shield.
- Restart – Using your Finisher instantly repairs your drone or reduces Ultimate’s cooldown by 30%.
- Interrogator – Using your Finisher reveals the location of your target’s squad on the mini map.
Kings Canyon changes, new battle pass
Apex Legends Mobile Hyperbeat brings Pythas Theater town takeover. Pythas Theater is located at the Airbase in Kings Canyon. New VIP Supply bins can now be found across Kings Canyon. You can open VIP Loot Crates to collect a VIP pass that can be used to access crates with powerful gear. Besides these, Apex Legends Mobile gets a new battle pass with brand-new cosmetics for Mirage, Lifeline, Pathfinders, weapons, and more.
Apex Legends Mobile ranked update, new event
With Hyperbeat, Respawn introduces a new ranked split for Apex Legends Mobile. As a result, your rank will be reset just like the beginning of each season. Along with these, the game gets additional ranked rewards that will be unlocked at higher ranks. Apex Legends Mobile also gets the new Rhapsody’s Underground event that will let you earn new outfits, weapon skins, emotes, and more. Finally, Respawn has increased the drop rates for Eternal cosmetic items in the Store Vault. As you draw new items from the Store Vault, the drop rates of Eternal cosmetic items from the pool will increase up to a specified cap to improve your chances of getting these cosmetics. The increased drop rates will reset after you get an Eternal cosmetic item.