Motorola E32s: American technology giant Motorola has launched Motorola E32s in India. The smartphone will be available at 8,999. This is an ultra-affordable phone with a fast 90Hz refresh rate display, MediaTek Helio G37 chip, a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging, and near stock Android 12 software. At its price, the Moto E32 will compete with phones like the Redmi 10A and Poco C31.Also Read – Google Pay Allows Users To Block People On Its App | Here’s How It Works
Moto E32s will go on sale from June 6 (12 noon) on Jio Mart, Jio Mart Digital, Reliance Digital, and Flipkart. Also Read – Forgot Your Apple ID Password? A Step-by-step Guide to Reset It Here
Motorola E32s: Here are the Specs, Features
- Moto E32s has a 6.5-inch 90Hz IPS LCD display with a 720p resolution and hole punch cut-out at the centre. This houses an 8MP selfie camera.
- The panel is protected by Panda Glass (which is claimed to be equivalent to Corning Gorilla Glass 3) and can peak 500nits
- Phone has a MediaTek Helio G37 chip paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage.
- Moto E32s runs a near stock version of Android 12 and is confirmed to get 2-years of assured security updates.
- Powering the phone is a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging but Motorola is shipping a 10W charger in the box.
- In camera front, you get a triple camera setup on the rear with a 16MP main, 2MP portrait, and another 2MP macro shooter.
- Moto E32s has a water-repellent (IP52) design.
- Biometrics are handled by a side-mounted fingerprint reader. The phone will be available in two colourways— Misty Silver and Slate Gray.
Motorola has launched the 3GB/32GB variant of the Moto E32s in India at an introductory price of Rs 8,999. This is a limited period offer valid on limited stocks. The 4GB/64GB version of the phone will set you back by Rs 9,999. Also Read – Amazon Fab Phones Fest Sale Ends Tomorrow: Check Best deals on Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More